Prospective parents should acquire a school’s prospectus with registration form included. This may be procured from the school office on the payment of Rs. 500 on cash. The prospectus contains the detailed information about the school.
Upon registration, the school would process the request and advice of the parents about the admission test/interviews sometimes in the month of Chaitra. Parents however are advised to register the children well in advance so as to ensure that they receive the dew consideration for admission.
The date, venue and modalities of entrance exam will be intimated to the registered candidate separately. A face interaction with the parents will be mandatory.
The following documents will be required at the time of admission:
- Three copies of the child’s latest passport size photograph.
- One copy latest passport size photograph of both patents.
- Attested copies of birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate (Original)
- Transcript of latest mark sheet.